Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Real Wedding: April 10

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get a few pictures from our first spring wedding of 2010. I promise I'll be more timely in the future!

You might recall from this post that April 10 was a spectacular day in southeast Wisconsin and the bride had briefly considered holding her ceremony outside at our Harbor Gazebo. However, in the end she decided to stick with her original plan of holding the ceremony in the Wisconsin Ballroom. There, she was able to use the chivari chairs she had rented as well as some tall floral arrangements to mark the aisle. Both were re-purposed in the Harbor Ballroom for her reception.

photo courtesy of Mozart Photography

I thought the floral for this wedding was some of the best I've seen. The bride chose dark mahogany chivari chairs and had pewter pintuck linens. The neutral backdrop was so perfect for the colorful floral arrangements, don't you think? And I always love the mix of high and low centerpieces to add interest to each table.


photo courtesy of Mozart Photography

My favorite part of any wedding is the cake and this one was chocolate - it just doesn't get any better than this!photo courtesy of Mozart Photography

Congratulations to Karen and Adam on a beautiful wedding and best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment